SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
AJA, Inc. is a full-service engineering, construction management and program management firm. We bring an extraordinary depth of talent, creativity and technical skills to facility and infrastructure projects.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for numerous programs in the Greater Jackson Mississippi area.
- Advanced or lead level engineering work in specific engineering program area involving capital improvement projects
- Requires extensive knowledge in project management to include overseeing the performance by consultants and contractors, contract agreements, water and sewer planning and operations, strategic planning, construction operations, etc.
- The complexity of work involves maintaining time schedules, approved budgets, adhering to quality materials, comply with code and permit regulations, interpreting contracts, monitoring and evaluating the work performance of consultants and engineers
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university with a degree in engineering or related field
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer/State of Mississippi
- Thorough technical experience in engineering and a valid non-commercial Class C motor vehicle operator’s license
AJA, Inc. offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, and there is continual growth and opportunity within. All offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment substance abuse screening. AJA, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.